Machiya with a wide frontage
Despite partly repairment of the water plumbings, this unrenovated Kyomachiya retains the atmosphere of the time it was built. The floor plan has many rooms and is easy to use, and the tatami mats are in Kyoto size.
This property can be used as a residence or house with working space after renovation and taking advantage of its retro taste. While facing an alley, you may also consider it as a second house like a hideaway where you can feel the history of Kyoto.
※Click thumnails to enlarge photos.
A comfortable area with beautiful nature such as the Kamo River and the Kyoto Botanical Garden, a little far from the city center.
Within walking distance there is the Shin-Omiya Shopping Arcade which is lined with fashionable cafes and unique shops, making it a great place to get a glimpse of the lives of the locals. If you go a little further, you will find the commercial facility "Kitaoji VIVRE", which houses chain stores such as UNIQLO, MUJI, Nitori, and supermarkets, so you won't have to worry about shopping for daily necessities.
At "Omiya Traffic Park," which was reopened in April 2021, is a family spot where handmade markets and bicycle etiquette events for children are periodically held.
The nearby Horikawa St.and Kitayama St. have a lot of bus traffic, and you can also commute to work in the city center office district by bicycle.
※Time table for Kyoto City Bus "Kamihorikawa Stop"（external link）
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 21,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD) *Mar 30th, Under Offer
- Type & Conditions
- Used House (Kyomachiya / One of 2 terraced houses)
- 56-9 Shichiku-shitashibamotocho, Kita Ward, Kyoto
- Approx. 3 min. walk from Kyoto City Bus "Kamihorikawa Stop"
Approx. 16 min. walk from Subway Karasuma-line "Kitaoji Sta." Exit 1
- Land Area
- Private Street Area Included
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 39.57sqm, 2F: 31.76sqm, Total: 71.33sqm
- Building Structure
- Two Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- Unspecifiable (The earliest record in the closed registry is 1933)
- 5 Rooms + Kitchen + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street width: 2.69m～3.64m (Private street), Frontage; 7.33m, Direction: West (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- 【A】25m over Kitayama St.: Category 1 Low-Rise Exclusive Residential District
【B】within 25m from Kitayama St.: Neighborhood Commercial District
- Legal Restrictions
- 【A】【B】Common：Residence Attraction Area,Suburban Improvement District, Distant View Preservation Zone, Quasi-Fire Prevent District
【A】The minimum size of the land area is regulated as 80sqm when divided, 10m / Height Control District, Piedmont Building Special Preservation and Improvement District North District, Outdoor Advertisement Category 2 Regulatory District
【B】15m / Category 4 Height Control District, Mountainscape Preservation and Improvement District, Outdoor Advertisement Roadside Category 2 Regulatory District
- Current Situation
- Building Coverage Ratio
- 【A】60% 【B】80%
- Floor Area Ratio
- 【A】100% 【B】300%
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Shichiku Elementary School (approx. 6 min. walk/480m)
- Junior High School
- Kamogawa Junior High School (approx. 9 min. walk/660m)
- ※Approx. 4.9 sqm setback is required when rebuilding on this land.
※Renovation work is required due to it's aged deterioration.
※The property will be handed over as is.
※This property has obtained Kyo-machiya profile.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Seller (No agent commission required)
- Sales Representative
- Boa Zhang
- Information Updated
- May 23, 2022
- Information will be Updated
- May 30, 2022