Renovated Kyomachiya 3 min from Kiyomizu-Gojo Sta.
Completely renovated in January 2017 including water plumbing facilities, it is currently in operation as a lodging facility. Recommended using as an accommodation facility as it is, or as a second house/villa as your sightseeing base. You can also consider it as a real estate investment property for business use.
※Click thumnails to enlarge photos.
An inn in the "Gojo Paradise" that once prospered as a Hanamachi.
In the area, there are still teahouses, Okiya houses for Maiko, Kaburenjo theatre, public baths, inns, etc. built from the Meiji era to the Taisho era, you can still feel the retro downtown atmosphere up to now. Within walking distance to Kiyomizu Temple and Higashi-Honganji Temple, it is also conveniently located with easy access from Kyoto Station.
※"Gojo Paradise" is an old Yukaku Geisha district located in the southeast of Gojo-Kawaramachi, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto.
- Property Price
- 148,000,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House (Kyomachiya)
- 48-1 Nishikiyamachidori-Gojosagaru Minamikyogokucho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto
- Approx. 3 min. walk from Keihan Mainline "Kiyomizu-Gojo Sta." Exit 1
- Land Area
- Private Street Area Included
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 58.68sqm, 2F: 50.98sqm, Total: 109.66sqm
【Actual/Tape measured】1F: 60sqm, 2F: 52.62sqm, Total: 112.62sqm (approx. number)
(Including unregistered area)
- Building Structure
- Two Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- Unspecifiable ※The earliest record in the closed registry is Dec 1947
- 2 Rooms + Living-Dining-Kitchen + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street width: 1.86m~2.13m (private street), Frontage: 6.04m, Direction: East
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- Commercial District
- Legal Restrictions
- 15m / Category 4 Height Control District, Quasi-Fire Prevent District, Shoreside Aesthetic District, Historic Townscape District, Close View Preservation Zone, Distant View Preservation Zone, Outdoor Advertisement Category 2 Regulatory District, Urban Development Attraction Area, Residence Attraction Area, Built-up Urban District
- Current Situation
- In operation as a lodging facility
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Shimogyo Shosei Elementary School (approx. 12 min. walk/900m)
- Junior High School
- Shimogyo Junior High School (approx. 15 min. walk/1200m)
- ※Approx. 6.05sqm setback is required when rebuilding on this land.
※This property has obtained Kyo-machiya Carte.
※Furniture is not included in the property price.
※New owner needs to renew Inn business licenses before operation.
※Prior reservation is required 3 days before the viewing as the property is currently in operation as an inn.
※Fully renovated by owner in 2017: Replaced water plumbing facilities (kitchen, washbasin, bathroom, toilet), Replaced wallpapaer for walls and ceilings of each room, Replaced Tatami pads, etc.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representative
- Boa Zhang
- Information Updated
- Aug. 18, 2022
- Information will be Updated
- Aug. 22, 2022