Stone Pavement Japanese House by Kitano Tenmangu
This property was renovated as an inn with a kitchenette, washroom, and bathroom in the back. The Japanese-style room on the second floor can accommodate a family or a group of visitors.
※Renovated in January 2018: Newly installed kitchen/water heater/bathroom, Renewed electrical wiring and water supply piping, Renovated reception area, etc.
※Furniture shown in photos is included in the property price.
※Click thumnails to enlarge images.
The neighborhood area retains a nostalgic downtown atmosphere, with many long-established stores that have retained their appearance from the past. Renovated Kyomachiya cafes and stores scattered throughout the area.
A place where you can make new discoveries every time you walk around and experience firsthand how locals live.
Kamishichiken Kaburenjo Theatre
The Kamishichiken Kaburenjo theatre hosts traditional performances such as "Kitano Odori" and "Kotobukai". In the summer, a "beer garden" is held.
Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
A shrine famous for its plum blossoms and autumn leaves. Kitano Tenmangu enshrines Sugawara Michizane, who is known as the diety of learning and examinations.
Ume plum blossoms/Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
Known for its ume plum blossoms, visitors can enjoy early-blooming Ume blossoms such as "Kankou" from mid-January.
Hanachozu/Kitano Temmangu Shrine
An artistic flower-decorated Chozu fountain. ※Held irregularly.
Tenjin Market is held on the 25th of every month.
The market is crowded with stalls selling various goods such as antiques, sundries, and food.
Around the east gate of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on the 25th
The area in front of this property will also be crowded with people.
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 61,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House (One of 2 terraced houses)
- 683-1 Imadegawadori-Onmaedorihigashiiri Shakenagayacho, Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto
- Approx. 11 min. walk from Keifuku Eletric Railroad Kitano-line "Kitano-Hakubaicho Sta.
Approx. 5 min. walk from Kyoto City Bus "Kamishichiken Stop"
- Land Area
- Private Street Area Included
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 36.53sqm, 2F: 31.33sqm, Total: 67.86sqm (※property with unregistered area)
【Subsidiary Building】Toilet/One storey wooden house/2.47sqm
- Building Structure
- Two Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- 3 Rooms + Kitchen + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street Width: 4.48m (public road), Frontage: 9.24m, Direction: Northeast (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- Quasi-Industrial District
- Legal Restrictions
- 15m / Category 3 Height Control District, Quasi-Fire Prevent District, Important Area for Landscaping (Kitano Kamigyo), Aesthetic District of Historical Heritage, Townscape Improvement District around Kitano Kamigyo, Close View Preservation Zone, Distant View Preservation Zone, Prior Consultation Zone, Nishijin Special Industrial Disctrict, Outdoor Advertisement Historical Heritage Category 2 Regulatory District, Designated District based on the Kyomachiya Ordinance, Built-up Urban District
- Current Situation
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Shoran Elementary School (approx. 4 min. walk/300m)
- Junior High School
- Kinugasa Junior High School (approx. 18 min. walk/1420m)
- ※Furniture is included in the property price.
※This property is available for guest house and inn.
※New owner needs to renew Inn business licenses before operation.
※The property will be handed over as is.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representative
- Boa Zhang
- Information Updated
- 5 Dec 2022
- Information will be Updated
- 12 Dec 2022