Family House East of Umekoji Park
This is a 4LDK plan with a 14sqm living-dining-kitchen, a 6sqm Tatami room and the sanitary on the first floor and 3 rooms on the second floor.
The LDK has double-paned windows and the floor has been insulated. There are two toilets with wash basins, one on each floor.
After entering the entrance is the adjoining Tatami room and living room which create a spacious visual effect. The Tatami room can be used as a dining space, a guest room, or for a variety of other purposes. On the second floor, there is a 2sqm storage room that can be used as a study, with a covered inner balcony and a 10sqm overhead storage room. The western room and the west side Tatami room on the second floor are air-conditioned.
Despite its age, the house was completely renovated in 2015 and the interior has been kept in a rather good condition.
Renovated by Hachise in May 2015
Renewed water plumbing facilities (kitchen, washbasin, bathroom, toilet), Replaced wall paper and ceiling paper of LDK/Western-style room/Storeroom(study), Juraku wall painted/replaced shoji screen & Fusuma door for Tatami rooms, etc.
※Click thumnails to enlarge photos.
The Umekoji area, developed as a project to commemorate the 1200th anniversary of the founding of the Heian Capital, also serves as a new sub-gate for sightseeing in Kyoto.
Near the new JR Umekoji Kyoto Nishi Station, which opened in March 2019, there are tourist attractions such as the Kyoto Railway Museum and the Kyoto Aquarium for both children and adults to enjoy.
Umekoji Kyoto Nishi StationA new station opened on March 16, 2019. One stop from Kyoto Station, it is the closest station to Kyoto Aquarium and Kyoto Railway Museum. The station building was designed to serve as a gateway for sightseeing in the western part of Kyoto Station, including Umekoji Park, and to foster development and cooperation with the surrounding area.
Kyoto Railway MuseumThe Kyoto Railway Museum offers a wide range of exhibits from actual trains to dioramas. On holidays, the museum is crowded with families with children. The observation platform from which visitors can view the Shinkansen bullet trains running on the JR Tokaido mainline is also a nice feature of the museum.
Umekoji ParkA large park with the Kyoto Aquarium and the Kyoto Railway Museum within its vast grounds. A handmade market is held once a month, and the plaza at Umekoji Kyoto West Station will then be crowded with stalls and visitors. With playgrounds for children, lawns, and walking paths, it is a place of relaxation for locals.
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 29,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House
- 95-1 Inokumadori-Kizuyabashisagaru Kanegaecho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto
- approx. 10 min. walk from JR Sanin-line "Umekoji Kyoto West Sta."
approx. 11 min. walk from JR "Kyoto Sta." Exit 1
approx. 12 min. walk from Subway Karasuma-line "Kyoto Sta." Exit 4
- Land Area
- Private Street Area Included
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 50.11sqm, 2F: 48.54sqm, Total: 98.65sqm
- Building Structure
- Two Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- Aug 1990
- 4 Rooms + Living-Dining-Kitchen ＋ Storeroom (Study) ＋ Attic storage
- Adjoining Street
- Street width: 5.6m (public street), Frontage: 0.9m, Direction: West (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- Neighborhood Commercial District
- Legal Restrictions
- 20m / Category 3 Height Control District, Quasi-Fire Prevent District, Urban Type Aesthetic Formation District, Established Urban Area, Close View Preservation Zone, Distant View Preservation Zone, Outdoor Advertisement Category 5 Regulatory District, Urban Function Attraction Area, Residence Attraction Area
- Current Situation
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Umekoji Elementary School (approx. 7 min. walk/560m)
- Junior High School
- Shimogyo Junior High School (approx. 19 min. walk/1500m)
- ※The property will be handed over as is.
※The seller is not liable for any defects.
※※This property is unrebuildable. You cannot rebuild any architectural structure on this land when the existing one is demolished or collapsed.
» Check here for more about rebuilding prohibited lands
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representatives
- (EN) Aya Kito / Boa Zhang
(JP) Hiroyasu Fukui
- Information Updated
- Jan 23, 2023
- Information will be Updated
- Jan 30, 2023