Mansion with a tea ceremony room in Saga
This detached house is located in a quiet residential area away from the hustle and bustle of the city, about 6 minutes from JR Saga-Arashiyama Station. From the 2F corridor, you can see the mountain range of Arashiyama and feel close to nature in this excellent living environment. The interior of the house has been carefully maintained and is in relatively good condition.
The property is located in a low-rise residential area with no tall buildings surrounding it, making it a quiet and relaxing place to live.
※The Category 1 low-rise exclusive residential district, where this property is located, is an area with particularly strict regulations designated to protect a good residential environment for low-rise residences.
1F Japanese-style room
2 Japanese-style rooms with a garden view. Since the rooms face south, you can enjoy plenty of sunlight during the daytime. The windows can be opened to allow wind to blow through.
Tea ceremony room
Now that we spend more time at home, why don't you make some time to enjoy Japanese green tea at leisure? The tea room is not only a place to relax and unwind but also a space where you can enjoy an "extraordinary time".
The brazier shown in this photo is set up for the summer season; in fall and winter, the stove can be turned off and a kettle can be hung over the fireplace for a more authentic tea ceremony experience.
The garden on the south
This Japanese-style garden makes you forget the hustle and bustle of the surrounding area and allows you to enjoy some cozy self-time.
The great advantage of this house is that you have easy access to the city while being very close to nature. The layout has many rooms for families; you can also reserve a room for work.
※Size of the parking space: Shutter width 2600 mm, Shutter height 1720 mm,
Garage width 3100mm, Garage depth 4700mm, Garage ceiling height (under the steel frame) 2150mm
※Click thumnails to enlarge photos
With the many famous spots representing Kyoto within walking distance, this is an area where beautiful scenery can be enjoyed in each season. To the west is Arashiyama, one of the most popular scenic sightseeing spots in Kyoto. This is a scenic area that has flourished as a vacation home for aristocrats since the Heian period.
From Saga-Arashiyama Station on the JR Sanin Line, it is only about 17 minutes to Kyoto Station, making it convenient for commuting to the city center.
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 59,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House
- 18-11 Sagadaikakuji-Monzendonomaecho, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto
- approx. 6 min. walk from JR Sanin mainline "Saga-Arashiyama Sta." north exit
approx. 4 min. walk from Kyoto City Bus "Saga-Arashiyamaekimae Stop"
- Land Area
- 【Registered】290.69sqm (according to the confirmation notice)
【Actual/Tape measured】approx. 223.61sqm
- Private Street Area Included
- approx. 67.08sqm
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 111.21sqm, 2F: 48.60sqm
【Actual/Tape measured】1F: 125.47sqm, 2F: 48.60sqm, Total: 174.07sqm (approx. number) ・Including unregistered area
- Building Structure
- Two Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- July 1974
- 6 Rooms + Dining-Kitchen ＋ Tea Room ＋ Garden ＋ Parking Space
- Adjoining Street
- Street width: 4.9m (private street), Frontage: 14.6m, Direction: North (approx. number)
Street width: 5.8m (private street), Frontage: 9.4m, Direction: West (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas, Septic Tank
- Land Use District
- Category 1 Low-Rise Exclusive Residential District
- Legal Restrictions
- The minimum size of land area is regulated as 100sqm if divided, 10m / Height Control District, Piedmont Building Special Preservation and Improvement District Northern District, Distant View Presentation Zone, Outdoor Advertisement Category 2 Regulatory District, Residence Attraction Area, Established Urban Area
Sagadaikakuji-Monzendonomaecho District Building Agreement (external link in JP)
- Current Situation
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Saga Elementary School (approx. 11 min. walk/860m)
- Junior High School
- Saga Junior High School (approx. 10 min. walk/770m)
- ※Renovation work is required due to it's aged deterioration.
※Furniture is not included in the property price.
※The seller is not liable for any defects.
※The property will be handed over as is.
※There is currently an unused septic tank in the ground.
※Renovation works: (Jan 2005) Repainted exterior walls / (Jan 2011) Installation of inner windows in 1F western-style room and kitchen
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representatives
- (EN) Aya Kito / Boa Zhang
(JP) Yuki Fujihara
- Information Updated
- May 29, 2023
- Information will be Updated
- June 5, 2023