Information Provided on Our Website
All information provided on Hachise Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Hachise) website (hereinafter referred to as Hachise Website or Website) is properly administered to prevent any unforeseen damage, loss, or other harm to the customer. While we make every effort to post information that is accurate and up-to-date, we do not guarantee that information is complete, accurate, or of value. Hachise therefore bears no responsibility for any damage, loss, etc. to the customer due to actions based on this information.
Information on all properties
- Information in languages other than Japanese posted on Hachise Website is for convenience only and is not be taken into account when interpreting sales agreements, management agreements, or other content.
- US dollar prices
- Prices indicated in US dollars on Hachise Website are intended for reference purposes only. All payment shall be made in Japanese YEN. The US dollar prices are calculated on the basis of the prevailing exchange rate at the time of updating these pages, and may differ from the real-time value.
- Standard time
- All dates and time displayed on Hachise Website are Japan Standard Time (UTC+9).
- Floor plans, maps, photographs, specifications, etc.
- All floor plans, maps, block plans, and other drawings of properties are simplified drawings and may therefore contain details that are different from actual conditions. Photographs of exteriors, interiors, surrounding scenery, and so on may appear different from actual conditions depending on the method of shooting, the seasons, or other factors. In addition, specifications may change due to construction conditions.
- Price and other property conditions
- Price and other property conditions reflect the date of update. Due to reasons such as difference of update date or time, information posted on the Website may be different than ones contained in Hachise’s other advertising media (newspaper ads, newspaper insert ads, etc.).
- Transit related information
- All walk times from properties to the nearest transit facility posted on Hachise Website are calculated at a pace of 80 meters per minute. Walk times do not take into account such factors as waiting at traffic signals and topography.
- Rental income and rate of return
- We do not guarantee future rental income of investment properties.
- Property listings
- The property listings posted on Hachise Website are intended as an aid to site visitors. The listing pages does not include all information needed for advertisement. Therefore, visitors who want more information should refer to property details.
- Transaction terms
- <Seller or buyer>
- Hachise act as a seller or buyer to conduct transaction directly.
- Hachise make a consignment contract with a buyer or a seller, and act as a proxy.
- Hachise act as a broker (agent commission required when concluding contract).
*There are three types of broker listing agreements: General, Exclusive, and Exclusive Right-to-Sell
- Sale status
- When a property is "under offer," it is currently reserved. It cannot be presented as a property for sale or as a property to let. Please understand in advance that such a property may already be under contract or sold. Please contact the person in charge of a property about its sale status.
- The breed, size, and care of allowable pets are determined by the rules established for pets.
- City planning, development planning, and law and ordinance restrictions may be subject to change by the relevant government authority. Directional symbols may not be always precise. Floor plan symbol "L" is for living room, "D" for dining room, and "K" for kitchen. "S" and "N" are storage as defined under the Building Standards Law.
Information on properties for sale
- Agent commission
- When concluded through a broker, the specified brokerage commission (including consumption tax) is charged at the time of the property agreement.
- Land sale agreements with building construction requirements
- An agreement with a building construction requirement includes conditions to suspend or void the agreement if a home construction agreement with the seller (or agent) is not concluded within a specified period of time after concluding the land sale agreement. If a decision not to build a home is made within the specified time period, the land sale agreement is either rewritten or voided and money received is fully refunded.
- Project information
- Information on the "Project" page are just for introducing progression of renovation projects. Those properties are not ready to accept purchase order or any reservation unless they are listed as properties for sale.