The property to be introduced this time is a single-storey house in a quiet mountainous area.
The winding road on the hillside, surrounded by greenery on all sides, opens up to reveal a "Satoyama" landscape (woodland close to the village). The photos below show the scenery around the property.
The unobstructed wide view from the west balcony is truly spectacular.
Located on a hill in a village rich in nature, you can overlook the beautiful view of nature as it changes with the seasons, just like the unspoiled landscape of Japan. It is also a wonderful place to enjoy the moonlight on the terrace at night.
The large garden is perfect for garden lovers and those who wish to grow vegetables on a home farm.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city center and the heat and humidity of Kyoto, this bungalow allows you to enjoy life amidst the breezes from the trees, the murmuring of the river, and the richness of nature.
※Click on the thumbnails to enlarge photos
Kurama and Kibune in Sakyo Ward, Kyoto City.
Places full of historical romance where legends and myths abound, and where aristocrats came to seek healing and coolness as the backwaters of Kyoto
Kifune Shrine, the source of the Kamo River and the birthplace of the Ema votive picture
The area around Kurama Temple, with a legend where Ushiwakamaru (later Minamoto no Yoshitsune) was trained by a Tengu, is surrounded by beautiful nature that attracts many visitors. There is also a popular hiking course along the roadside from Kurama Station to Kurama Temple and Kifune Shrine, which are said to be the most powerful spots in Kyoto.
An area with a unique charm that cannot be found in other areas of Kyoto.
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 88,000,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House
- 32, 33 Kurama-Ninosecho, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto
- Approx. 3 min. walk from Kyoto Bus "Ninose Stop"
Approx. 4 min. walk from Eizan Electric Railway Kurama-line "Ninose Sta." Exit 2
- Land Area
- Private Street Area Included
- Floor Area
- Building Structure
- Single Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- December 1981
- 4 Rooms + Dining-Kitchen + Car Park + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street Width: 5m (public road), Frontage: 11.5m, Direction: East (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, Propane Gas
- Land Use District
- Urbanization Control Area
- Legal Restrictions
- Scenic District Category 2, Ninose Special Preservation and Improvement District (Building coverage ratio is applicable according to scenic district), Distant View Preservation Zone, Outdoor Advertisement Category 1 Regulatory District (regulation 11-1-6), Conservation Area
- Current Situation
- In Residence
- Building Coverage Ratio
- 60%・30% (according to scenic district)
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Control Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Kurama Elementary School (10 min. walk/760m)
- Junior High School
- Rakuhoku Junior High School (8 min. walk/5430m)
- ※The seller is not liable for any defects.
※The property will be handed over as is.
※Rebuilding is prohibited for this property because it is located in Urbanization Control Area.
※Furniture is not included in the property price.
※Prior reservation is required 3 days before the viewing as the owner is currently in residence.
※This property is located in a sediment disaster alert area.
※This property is regulated by the escarpment regulations.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representative
- Boa Zhang
- Information Updated
- Dec 11, 2023
- Information will be Updated
- Dec 18, 2023