A traditional Machiya with the common lodging house license.
Experience the essence of Kyoto's history and charm while staying in this entire house rental facility, where ones can truly immerse themself in the "Kyoto living". Perfect for families with young children, groups of close friends on a Kyoto adventure, or even gatherings like alumni reunions. It can also serve as an alternative accommodation option for tourists or business travelers visiting Kyoto.
Click small thumnails to enlarge photos.
A convenience store is just steps away. Within walking distance, you'll also find supermarkets, drugstores, and more that make your everyday needs easily accessible.
Teradaya preserves the atmosphere of the past and exudes a historic riverside charm. It's a renowned ”Funayado" (boat inn) in Fushimi, famous for being the site where Ryoma Sakamoto met his wife Oryo and as the backdrop of an assassination attempt incident.
Uji River Branch
Strolling along the Uji River Branch offers picturesque views of sake breweries against a backdrop of serene waters. It's a cherished spot for Fushimi locals. In spring, the Yoshino cherry trees bloom, adding to the beauty.
Matsumoto Sake Brewery
Matsumoto Sake Brewery continues to produce excellent sake. The main brewery, built in 1922 during the Taisho era, is recognized as a modern industrial heritage site. During spring, the brewery is covered in a sea of rapeseed blossoms.
Fushimi Jukokubune Boat Cruise
Embark on the leisurely journey of the Jukokubune boat down the Uji River Branch and the Hori River in an elegant tail-shaped boat. Relax and enjoy the scenery of sake breweries, willow-lined streets, and the ever-changing natural beauty.
From Keihan Main Line "Tambabashi Station", you can easily access popular destinations like Gion-Shijo, Demachiyanagi, and Yodoyabashi in Osaka. The Kintetsu Kyoto-line "Kintetsu Tambabashi Station" also provides convenient access to Kyoto Station and Nara.
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 27,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House (Kyomachiya/One of 5-terraced houses)
- 794, 796-12 Narimachi, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto
- approx. 12 min. walk from Keihan Mainline "Tambabashi Sta." North Exit
approx. 14 min. walk from Kintetsu Kyoto-line "Kintetsu Tambabashi Sta." Central Gate
- Land Area
- Private Street Area Included
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 32.59sqm, 2F: 27.67sqm, Total: 60.26sqm
- Building Structure
- Two-Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- Unspecifiable ※The earliest tax record according to the house evaluation report is 1920
- 3 Rooms + Dining-Kitchen + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street width: 6.02m (public road), Frontage: 4.2m, Direction: North (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- Quasi-Industrial District
- Legal Restrictions
- 20m / Category 3 Height Control District, Mountain Background Building Special Preservation and Improvement District, Outdoor Advertisement Category 6 Regulatory District, Residence Attraction Area, Suburban Development Control Area, I/II/3 of Fushimi-Mukomachi Route Project
- Current Situation
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Fushimi Itahashi Elementary School (approx. 10 min. walk/750m)
- Junior High School
- Fushimi Junior High School (approx. 9 min. walk/700m)
- ※New owner needs to renew inn business licenses before starting the operation as a lodging facility.
※The seller is not liable for any defects.
※The property will be handed over as is.
※Fully renovated by Hachise in May 2016. Renovation works done: Replaced all gas and water plumbing/drainage pipes, Renewed water heater, Renewed water plumbing facilities (bathroom, kitchen, toilet, washbasin, etc.), Gardening, etc.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representatives
- (EN) Aya Kito / Boa Zhang
(JP) Hiroyasu Fukui
- Information Updated
- Dec 11, 2023
- Information will be Updated
- Dec 18, 2023