House in Okazaki HoshojichoScroll
Okazaki Hoshojicho, where the former Hoshogiji Nine-story Pagoda is said to have stood, is now an area of luxurious residences and villas, exuding a uniquely refined atmosphere even within Kyoto.
Surrounding attractions include the "Sanmon" gate which is also featured in literary history through the Kabuki theater, the red brick arched bridge "Suirokaku" Aqueduct, and the Okazaki Shrine, also known as "Usagi Shrine" where people visit year-round to pray for safe childbirth.
Luxurious Location Surrounded by Kyoto's Landmarks
During spring and autumn, you can fully enjoy the cherry blossoms along the Okazaki Canal and the autumn leaves in Nanzenji Temple's precincts. Throughout the year, concerts and events take place at the Rohm Theatre and the Kyoto International Exhibition Hall "Miyako-Messe". The attractions of Kyoto City Zoo, Kyoto City Kyocera Museum of Art, and Okazaki Park are all within walking distance.
The "Okazaki-Hoshojicho" bus stop, about a 3-minute walk away, provides convenient access to Kyoto Station and the Shijo-Kawaramachi area.
A skeleton property with a spacious land area of about 206 sqm in the Okazaki area. This property can also be considered as a site for new construction.
Click small thumnails to enlarge photos
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 159,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House
- 72-3 Okazaki-Hoshojicho, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto
- approx. 12 min. walk from Subway Tozai-line "Keage Sta." Exit 2
approx. 3 min. walk from Kyoto City Bus "Okazaki-Hoshojicho Stop"
- Land Area
【Actual/Measured by Surveyors】approx. 206.17sqm
- Private Street Area Included
- approx. 20.69sqm
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 83.63sqm, 2F: 35.70sqm, Total: 119.33sqm (property with unregistered area)
【Subsidairy Building】Shed/Single Storey Wooden House/5.28sqm
- Building Structure
- Two-Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- 2 Rooms + Skeleton 1F + Parking Space + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street width: 3.1m, Frontage: 16.3m, Direction: North (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- Category 1 Low-Rise Exclusive Residential District
- Legal Restrictions
- The minimum size of land area is regulated as 100sqm if divided, 10m / Height Control District, Scenic District Category 3, Okazaki/Nanzenji Temple Special Preservation and Improvement District (Building Coverage Ratio applied by Scenic Area), Close View Preservation Zone, Distant View Preservation Zone, Prior Consultation Zone, Category 2 Historical Heritage District, Residence Attraction Area, Established Urban Area
- Current Situation
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Kinrin Elementary School (approx. 12 min. walk/945m)
- Junior High School
- Okazaki Junior High School (approx. 5 min. walk/350m)
※approx. 7.5sqm setback
※Permission under Article 43, Paragraph 2, Item 2 of the Building Standards Act is required for reconstruction.
※The property will be handed over as is.
※Renovation work is required due to it's aged deterioration.
※Currently undergoing land area registration correction.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representative
- Boa Zhang
- Information Updated
- Dec 11, 2023
- Information will be Updated
- Dec 18, 2023