Hachise now offers free "online consultation sessions" where you can consult everything about real estate in Kyoto while staying at home.
Please feel free to take this opportunity as the first step to contact us if you have any questions.
Check the schedule below and make your appointment now!
If you have questions like below...
- "Can you introduce properties that match my requirements?"
- "I want to view property online"
- "Can I sell / rent it out in the future?"
- "I want to know the process of purchasing a property remotely."
- "Can you let me know all the necessary cost to purchase a property?"
- "How much does it cost for the renovation?"
- "Can you introduce me to an architect or a building contractor?"
- "What is the process for renovating an old property?"
- "Can the renovation be done even if I am staying overseas?"
- "I own a property in Kyoto; how much can I rent?"
- "Can I rent my property out as a vacation rental house?"
- "I live overseas; can Hachise help to manage my property in Kyoto?"
- "How much is the investment yield?"
- "What kind of property do you recommend for investment?"
- "Can Hachise help to manage tenant moving in / out process and rental incomes?"
- "Is it easy to resell it?"
- "I want to sell a property that I no longer use."
- "Can you do a rough valuation for my property?"
- "What are the processes for selling a property?"
Staff specializing in
In Hachise, we have a global team specializing in overseas customers.
With our experienced multi-lingual sales representatives, you won't have to worry about any language or cultural barriers.
(English and Chinese are supported)
How to schedule?
Fill in the “make an appointment” form and select your preferred date and time.
Check your email inbox for consultation schedule confirmation from Hachise.
(We will get back to you within 2 business days with a designated Zoom meeting URL link.)
Download and install Zoom app before the consultation session.
↓ Download Zoom here ↓
Sit back and talk directly to our consultant via Zoom on the scheduled day.
*Customers are responsible for the data usage charges for video calls.
*Environment with a smooth WiFi connection is recommended since video calls requires a relatively large amount of data traffic.