Japanese Inn in Mibu
The kitchen and sanitary facilities have been completely renewed. The old fittings used as doors, as well as the small but luxurious Tsuboniwa garden and Tokonoma (alcove), give the building an elegant atmosphere.
※Click thumnails to enlarge images.
This property is located down south from the intersection of Senbon-Sanjo.
In the surrounding area, old buildings such as Kyo-machiyas and residences built in the Showa period (1926-1989) form a mixed townscape and retain a downtown atmosphere.
The area around Nijo Station has been developed in recent years and is attracting attention for its ease of living with convenient facilities such as movie theaters, fitness clubs, and supermarkets.
The area also retains some of its old-fashioned local delights, such as the assigned World Heritage Site - Nijo Castle, and the Sanjo-kai shopping arcade.
Dotted with small restaurants and eateries, the area around Omiya Station is a place full of deliciousness and vitality where businessmen and local foodies go to eat. Famous restaurants that are known only to those in the know can be found here and there, and you will be able to compare and find your favorite restaurant and discover a Kyoto that no one else knows.
New stores are opening all the time, so keep your eyes peeled for more.
Drag/Swipe the screen, or click the arrows on the screen to tour.
- Property Price
- 59,800,000 JPY (Approx. USD *1JPY= USD)
- Type & Conditions
- Used House
- 15-9, 15-24 Mibu-Shujakucho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto
- Approx. 7 min. walk from JR Sanin (Sagano) line "Nijo Sta." East exit
Approx. 9 min. walk from Subway Tozai line "Nijo Sta." Exit 1
Approx. 9 min. walk from Hankyu Kyoto line "Omiya Sta." Exit 4
Approx. 11 min. walk from Keifuku Eletric Railroad Arashiyama line "Shijo-Omiya Sta."
- Land Area
【Actual/Tape measured】approx. 47.26sqm
- Private Street Area Included
- approx. 7.78sqm
- Floor Area
- 【Registered】1F: 33.03sqm, 2F: 25.92sqm, Total: 58.95sqm
- Building Structure
- Two Storey Wooden House
- Building Date
- July 1973
- 3 Rooms + Dining-Kitchen + Garden
- Adjoining Street
- Street Width: 4m (private road), Frontage: 3.9m, Direction: North (approx. number)
- Public Utility
- Electricity, Water Plumbing In/Out, City Gas
- Land Use District
- Quasi-Industrial District
- Legal Restrictions
- 20m / Category 3 Height Control District, Quasi-Fire Prevent District, Urban Type Aesthetic Formation District, Distant View Preservation Zone, Outdoor Advertisement Category 5 Regulatory District, Urban Development Attraction Area, Residence Attraction Area, Built-up Urban District
- Current Situation
- In operation as a logging facility
- Building Coverage Ratio
- Floor Area Ratio
- Land Category
- Residential Land
- Land Tenure
- Geographical Features
- City Planning Act
- Urbanization Promotion Area
- Notification According to National Land Utilization Law
- Not Required
- Elementary School
- Suzaku Daiichi Elementary School (approx. 4 min. walk/270m)
- Junior High School
- Nakagyo Junior High School (approx. 10 min. walk/790m)
- ※The property will be handed over as is.
※New owner needs to renew Inn business licenses before operation.
※Prior reservation is required 2 days before the viewing as the property is currently in operation as an inn.
※Furniture is not included in the property price.
- Transaction Terms
- Hachise as a Broker (Agent commission required when concluding contract)
- Sales Representative
- Boa Zhang
- Information Updated
- Sept 25, 2023
- Information will be Updated
- Oct 2, 2023